06 February 2020
Nambucca is a great place to have a holiday in with great things to see and do. Read below to find out what local things are on to visit during your stay at BIG4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park.
- Wednesday morning two hour cruise from 9.30-11.30am with fresh scones, fresh cream, jam, tea and coffee
- One hour Devonshire Tea cruise with scones and commentary while exploring the Nambucca River
- Breakfast, BBQ lunch and BBQ sunset cruises
- Leaves from the jetty behind the Nambucca Valley Visitor Info Centre, 57 Riverside Drive, Nambucca Heads.
- Plants, music, clothing, books and tools
- Held on the second Sunday of each month from 8am to 2pm
- Nambucca Plaza Carpark, Giinagay Way, Nambucca Heads.
- Unique stalls with arts and crafts, fresh produce, plants, jewellery, books, recycled goodies, food and coffee
- Held on the first Saturday of every month from 8am to 1pm
- Valla Reserve alongside Deep Creek.
- One of the oldest, largest and most diverse on the north coast
- Art, craft, hand made and grown, bric 'n brac, second hand, recycled, upcycled, fresh produce, plants, massage, alternative therapies and multicultural food and drinks
- Held every third Saturday of the month
- Bellingen Park on the corner of Church, Park and Ford Streets.
- Fresh seasonal produce including fruit, vegetables, eggs, herbs, meats, seafood, bread, pastries etc
- Every Wednesday afternoon from 3.30pm to 6pm
- Bellingen Showgrounds, 5 Black Street, Bellingen.