Thank you for choosing to stay at BIG4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park. Please read the following booking terms and conditions for your stay.
Booking Terms and Conditions
By paying a deposit for your booking you confirm the acceptance of your booking and agreement with the terms listed below.
GUARANTEED SITE OR CABINS:
Please note that we do not guarantee site or cabin numbers. Sites and cabins are allocated at the discretion of the park and may be moved without notice to a site or cabin of the same type.
Changes may occur to accommodate other bookings or for maintenance issues.
We do endeavour to please our guests in maintaining their requests however, Management reserves the right to move bookings if necessary.
CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE:
All bookings require a credit card for security (not debit card). We accept Visa and Mastercard only. Your credit card will be held by an encrypted link for the duration of your booking and stay.
Charges can be made to this as requested for extended stays, buggy hire or shop items (Minimum amount of $10.00). Damages or loss incurred from your cabin or site may also be charged to this card. This could include, but not limited to the loss of items from your cabin, damages, loss of keys/fobs.
All rates shown are for a base rate of two guests. All additional guests are charged per person per night. Your confirmation email will state the number of guest you have booked for. Beds in cabins will only be made according to the number of people booked and paid for. Please inform reception if additional guests are to be added so we can have your cabin prepared and charge accordingly.
Low Season: a one nights deposit will be required at the time of booking.
School Holidays other than Christmas: a 30% deposit will be taken at the time of booking and balance paid on arrival.
Christmas Holidays: A $50 non-refundable deposit is payable on day of reservation. A further deposit of 30% is due on the 30th June with final payment being made by 31st October.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the day of arrival will result in a full refund of any deposit paid less a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival will result in no refund of deposit being given.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS & EASTER BREAK (other than Christmas)
- Cancellations made 30 days or more before arrival date will result in a refund of your deposit , less one night's tariff charged.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date moneys will NOT be refunded. However the funds less a $50 administration fee will be held in a client account and you will be given 12 months to use these funds for another booking (not including Christmas Holidays).
- Bookings cancelled prior to the 30th June will result in a refund of any deposit paid less a $50 administration fee.
- Bookings cancelled after the 30th June and prior to 31st October will result a refund of any deposit paid less a $50 administration fee. Additionally one night's tariff will also be charged.
- For cancellations made after the 31st October, your money will not be refunded. However, the funds (less a $50 administration fee) will be held in your client account and you will be given until the 1st December the following year to use this credit. Alternatively you may forfeit the moneys paid so you have first option on your site or cabin for the following year.
Sound from TV's radios etc, must be at a level so as not to interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other guests. All guests are required to show consideration for others by ceasing all noise by 10pm. Excessive noise or abusive language will not be tolerated at any time. No refunds will be given if you are asked to leave due to breaching park rules. Any after hours callouts for disturbances may incur $100 charge which will be deducted from your card.
The park does except small dogs on sites and now in two of our studio cabins, fees and conditions apply, (no pets allowed in other cabin accommodation), at the discretion of Management. (Only outside of public holidays and school holidays).
CHECK IN TIME:
Check in time for cabin accommodation is 2 pm and sites from 1pm.
To protect yourself from any unforseen circumstances which may prevent you from fulfilling your reservation, we do suggest travel insurance.
If for some reason your stay is cut short, NO REFUNDS will be given.
To assist our housekeeping department we do ask that any washing up is done prior to departure and all rubbish is removed from your cabin.
Any excess cleaning or damages will incur an additional fee depending on the situation.
Thank you again for choosing BIG4 Nambucca Beach Holiday Park. We look forward to seeing you soon.